Saturday, May 25, 2013

My Feelings


“Education have opened your eyes but closed your brain. People surely can read but don’t understand.” ~Anonymous

Isn’t Bhutanomics over rated?  
Is the question I ask over and over and my answer to this is: I think Bhutanomics is brain washing the people. I know there is somewhere fact in what they are writing but I feel it is over exaggerated with the full of different types of flavors and varieties of spices added to attract the people and no doubt the formula they have applied is working. Surely it is going to affect in long run. Defaming the country’s image beyond repairs, the may have noble intention but in my eyes they are no less than terrorists. If they want to awake the sleeping citizens of Bhutan, they can do through a proper channel and what they are doing misleading the people. 

I find most of the articles opinionated and too personal sometimes.   And it points out only the loopholes of politicians, where they fail and how irresponsible, selfish they are and list continues but never once they mentioned and acknowledged about the achievements and struggles had they made during short span of 5 years despite the fact that they are debutant to democracy.  If Bhutanomics is intended for good cause, it should be honestly writing both positives and negatives points. 

They are dangerously trying to lead the people in other direction. No doubt people do believe them for real, they have managed to pursue quite a number against Druk Phuensum Tshogpa (Note: I am no fan of DPT). I had a pretty debate with one of my classmate when we talked about the election and no doubt like many others he has 12+ reasons not to vote for DPT and many reasons to vote for other parties. When I asked him from where he learned about his very valid reasons not to vote for  DPT, he said “Haven’t you read Bhutanomics?” I laughed and said “Dude! You are being brain washed and I surely read but believing it or not surely depends on me and I didn’t find it worth believing. So I didn’t.” and he has his own reasons to believe it and I had my own reasons not to believe, so ultimately leading us to hot debate till lecturer arrivals disrupts us.

 Then I thought the people behind Bhutanomics really want to change the country for good cause and partly believed them at first.  Why they are afraid to show their face and why they are back stabbing? If they have strong, concrete and honest reason to fight, they may have to struggle but truth always win. Back stabbing is no men’s work. Only coward does that. It is disheartening to see that literate people also believing every word written black and white going for only literal meaning. If you look back into Bhutanomics and read it again, you will realize that you are reading a piece of crap. 

To me it looks like the people behind Bhutanomics did nothing over past five years rather than spying and judging every move made by the ruling and noted down all the mistakes, neglecting and burying the achievements and struggles made by them. To me Bhutanomics sound more like ANTI-RULING PARTY rather than the concerned citizen. I won’t deny reading it and I surely enjoys when I feel damn bored. It is like a reading comic books surely laughing hell while reading and even sharing with friends but we never take it seriously and forget next moment.

BHUNATNOMICS IS HIGHLY OVERRATED.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment