Tuesday, June 11, 2013

AnsweringDiary


Time flees leaving only memories but memories also fade with the passage of time. Best way to own that particular time is by capturing it forever: some captures with camera, some with heart, some by sharing but I do by writing.

There are times when we can't share some feelings with the parents, friends or anyone. At that time I just take pen and paper and write whatever that comes in my mind. Surely writing has helped me a lot such as uplifting the depressing moment, confessing the greatest fear, consoling myself, complaining every little things, celebrating the occasions, reflecting the past and sharing my insanity. I had been through hard times, by reflecting back I can see the transformation in myself. Where I stood before and where I stand now. I was going through my diary and found out this. Poor me, looks like I had to do the double role, playing myself as well as an AnsweringDiary.

*******************************************************************************************
12/10/2011
Dear Diary,
            Say good things to me, even if it is a lie or deadest joke, I just want to hear it. Say something to me so I can at least fake a smile or will force laughter. I can’t help getting low, I just don’t want current situation, even if it means to take my life, take it but get me rid of the situation. You must be thinking that I am making a fuss over nothing but I can’t help getting hurt. Should I be bold enough to let the people know how I feel and what I think? If I do I will hurt people but if I avoid hurting others I end up getting hurt badly. What I should do? I know you will not answer even if I point gun on you. I sometimes truly wish you could talk back to me. If I go on this rate I will end up isolating myself from the world for rest of the life, you sure don’t want me to be like this, do you?

TeeCee


My Dear TeeCee,
            I know how badly you are going through. Just be positive, everything will be alright. If you are hungry instead of giving you food I will teach you how to cook food so when you are hungry next time you don’t have to stay empty stomach. Well talking about letting others know about your feelings, I know it will be hard but if they are happy leave it. When you are down it doesn’t necessarily mean that you have to drag others in your shoe. Forget and forgive, it is the best solutions to every problem. These two words have power to ease every mistake and heal every wound. Remember, you are not the first and you will never be last to face the problems in the life, it is just the matter how we deal with it. If you can wrestle with the problems, nothing can stop you from proceeding in the life but if you let problems handle your life, then you can feel hell in the earth. Crush ego, nurture kindness, share love and live the life. Don’t waste your life by living in someone’s shadow, liberate yourself from cocoon of misery and feel the every moment of your life. Life is too precious to be wasting over the little things. So don’t get distracted by the temporary gift of life. Live the life you won’t regret in your deathbed.

Takecare,                                                                                                                                                                          Diary


27/11/2012
Dear Diary,
I am back again but today I have nothing to complain in fact I want to say thank you to you for being with me for all the time. I have adapted myself with the situations, though it is not the best but it is better than the previous one. No more complain ;) Today I just want to say that THANK YOU to you and all the beings for the worthy experiences.

Hahahadon’t get me wrong. when I complain I write a lot but when I expressed gratitude nothing comes out of my mind except “THANK YOU”, may be that is because two words explain everything that is needed to be told. 

ARIGATO                                                                                                               TeeCee                                                                                                                                                    


8 comments:

  1. I love the way you put things in words. One suggestion if you don't mind, can you remove this word verification? it makes commenting cumbersome...rest are good. Keep going..:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot for going through. I will try working on it, actually i never knew i have word verification or something :) Gud9t

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice one! keep it up(y)...worth reading.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your posts, Tshering. Nice to know you maintain a diary and more than that you ask the painful questions you are facing and try to answer them yourself through your diary. Keep posting. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) Arigato Gozaimus :) Insanity over rules me sometimes and i end up doing weird n stupid things...lol

      Delete
  5. that was what i need the most ,answers to my question..words written clearly expressed what i felt...ansed me .. great work

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am glad that it helped u. BFF..miss u so much :)

      Delete