Sunday, June 16, 2013

Happy Father's Day

You may not be superhero but you are my best hero,
You may not be Charlie Chaplin but my best ever entertainer,
You may not be Bill Gates but the world richest man of love,
You may not be Elbert Einstein but the man full of knowledge,
You may not be John Keats but the best poet I ever saw,
You may not be the best teacher but my perfect teacher,
You may not be my best friend but my true friend.
You are the best of best father in the world, love u Apa.

My friends were shocked when they saw me talking over the phone with my father, they asked me " Is this the way you talk with your dad? OMG! I will never dare to talk with my father the way you do." I laughed and said that I don't have Hitler father but a friendly father who understand me perfectly, laugh and crack a joke with me, argue with me over the politics, helps me to make a curry in the kitchen and together we irritate Mom by pretending to converse in English :) And mother says that these father and daughter will never change, like father like daughter. And we just smile. You are the best father, I don't need an occasion to let you know how much I love and respect you but when occasion comes I won't miss a chance to say YOU ARE BEST FATHER IN THE WORLD AND THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING.


2 comments: