Tuesday, July 23, 2013

What to Write?


I am bored and thought of updating my blog which I haven’t done for few weeks. I don’t have any specific topic on my mind to write. I wondered what I should write. May be sad tear jerking story, or memorable experiences with friends, or may be happy family reunion during vacation or thought provoking topic to explore, or may be some serious current issues to discuss and argue, or simple things I am experiencing in my daily life, list continues and I kept wondering.

While wondering and fussing over the topic which I should choose to write on, a line below blog topic caught my eyes “I write what I feel J”  and it strikes right on my head why do I have to fake things and force myself to write a thing which I am not feeling moreover it strongly contradicts with the above line. One way or other, there is a strong connection between the content of the writing and mood of the writer. I believe the piece of writing is the mirror of the writer but it might not be true for all. So I am not sad to write a sad and tear jerking story, I have many worthy and memorable experiences with friends but I just don’t feel like writing right now (maybe I will someday when I feel like) and I don’t have any thought provoking topic to explore and I don’t find any serious current issues worth discussing and arguing right now.

I am confused and don’t know what to write. I don’t know what I am writing and it may not make any sense to those who happens to read this. I wondered what to write and I am still wondering what I am writing and now I am done with the writing but I still don't know what I wrote but I wrote what I was feeling. 


1 comment:

  1. When i started this blog I too had the same feeling. I just didn't know what to write. Check here http://tnovice.blogspot.com/2011/11/i-am-nervous.html
    And even today I don't have anything definite to write about, owing to which we have very few posts. Perhaps we are suffering from "writers block."
    Hopefully we will come out of it.

    ReplyDelete