Sunday, August 18, 2013

Flower


There is a strange happiness when you see flowers blooming. If you have planted that flower then the happiness get multiplied (trust Me). Last semester, my work went in vain as the plants started decaying due to lack of light (I guess as I kept the flower pots on the windowsill and the sun rays never fell in my area).  Despite lots of care and the hard work the plants decayed.   

But this time the story is different. 

With the new room allocation, the new rays of hope flickers in me. With the right amount of the manure, water and the sunlight and also the additional dosage of attention, care and love the flowers bloomed finally.

1 comment:

  1. Great, you've proved your love for flowers. But more than that, i envy you for possessing that beautiful flower.

    ReplyDelete