Tuesday, January 21, 2014

"Eggetarian"


It is funny and crazily awesome when we invent or use different words for the conveniences or for fun. Among friends,  we say “Einstein” for ‘I understand’.  The word “Einstein” gained an epitome popularity after I shared my experiences with friends. Once I was watching a movie (Asian), the actor was little twisting his tongue while speaking, may be done deliberately to make it sound stylish or maybe it's his habit. And his accent came little different. He often used “Einstein” and I was confused and couldn’t connect it with the story. Funny-stupid-Me, at the end of the movie only, I realized that he was saying “I understand” instead of “Einstein”.

While I was in class 11, our English teacher was really impressed and laughing hell with the creativity of one of the students. He had assigned 11 Arts students to write a short story. One essay got an instant attention of an English teacher; it was titled “Loverrhoea”.  English teacher said that enough though there is no word such as ‘loverrhoea’ but the moment he saw the word, he got an idea what the story will be about. Sometimes, some words make sense.

During this afternoon, four of us were eating our packed lunch together with the usual chit chat. We surfacely talked on two of us being vegetarian and two of them being non-vegetarian. Then one friend commented that I am “Eggetarian” instead of vegetarian owing to the fact that I eat a cake. We all burst out laughing, but it makes a sense.


2 comments:

  1. I too have seen some of my friends using 'Fantavelous' which they claim to be superlative form of 'Marvelous' and 'fantastic' combined. Funny but make sense, as you said. Keep sharing. Enjoyed going through..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you being 'Fantavelous' by encouraging. Do visit again :D

    ReplyDelete