Friday, February 28, 2014

Let Me be 'ME' Today

Let me be 'me' today,
With no strings of attachment,
Free from the pressure of responsibility,
Just me with myself.

Let me be selfish today,
Carefree wingless soul for a day,
Blind reckless of no limitations,
Just me with nothing else.

Let me be wild today,
Dance all my heart to the music of nature,
Swirl around with open arms,
Just me twirling beneath the open sky.

Let me be 'me' today,
Counting all the stars above,
Chasing wind all around,
Just for today, nothing more nothing less,
Only me.





4 comments:

  1. be yourself....the world is jst a mess, dont have to be wht others wnts u to be, jst be urslf . bst thing u can ever do to urslf so be urslf.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I will but sometimes we are weaved between the norm and the responsibility on our shoulder. Even though we want to, we land up in a confined cage of right and wrong. Take care Zamin :D

      Delete
  2. nice one sis!!!
    BE YOURSELF EVERYDAY... :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you ata for visiting....hope you are doing good. Take care.

      Delete