Friday, February 28, 2014

Odho Lay by Misty Terrace

Lately I am missing home so much (regretting for not being able to go home this winter as I was working with NHDCLL). I miss getting scolding from Ama for being careless, I miss talking with Ama like a sister, I miss playing with brothers, I miss fighting with my sister, I miss the fun with Apa and his jokes. I miss working in the field, I miss collecting firewood from the nearby jungle. I miss teaming up with Apa to tease Ama. I miss going to Abi and Meme’s home to spend some time with them. I miss every single moment of being at home.

May be that’s the reason when I heard Sharchop song ‘Odho lay’ by Misty Terrace, tears fell willingly from my eyes. The song refreshed every memory and took me back to those days of innocence and happiness. It’s worth listening. A song dedicated to Happy New Year in Bhutanese calender. If you know sharchop, you will definitely love it.


LOSAR TRASHI DELEK

CLick to listen Odho Lay ~ Misty Terrace

4 comments:

  1. Tshering,
    Thank you for the link. Haha. By the way, who is that Misty terrace. Thought kind of feelingpa..but sharchop song...hehehhe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome. An enthusiast and sensational band of Bhutan (I guess). Lol

      Delete
  2. Happy Losar dear Tshering! They will surely miss your presence too! Take care!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much and Happy Losar to you to. Take care la.

      Delete