Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Very Inspiring Blogger Award

I have people to thank, blogs to read, stories to tell….chill…chill…go slow…one by one at a time with a smile. I assume I am the last one to accept the amazing award, though I don’t deserve it at all. I am not sure of inspiration I had been but I am deeply inspired by the all the bloggers. Thank you Ma’am Rima, Aue Tshering Om, Jigme Zangpo, Karma Wangzom and Kipchu Namgyel for nominating me. You guys are an inspiration yourself.

Following are few rules to be followed by Award Recipient; 

1. Thank the person with link who nominated you.
2. Display the Award on your blog and list the rules to be followed.
3. Describe seven points about yourself
4. Nominate fifteen bloggers for the award through links and inform them about the nomination.

When I looked at single digit 7, I thought too less to describe myself. Then I was eating my nails for almost an hour trying to gather the things about myself and another hour getting to know myself. Finally I concluded that I don’t know much about myself. I am such a contradiction. I am an epitome of confusion. I don’t know what I am or who I am?

Well here are the scratched 7 facts about me.
1.      People find me easy to be with. I laugh and make friends easily. I love getting to know different people, may be that is the reason people feel that I am jolly though I would describe myself as ‘funny’.

2.      I sometimes think that nanny or nursery teacher is the best profession for me. I love little kids so much that my friends call me ‘Bacha Chor’. I melt with their innocence. Leave me with a bunch of kids, I won’t mind. Don’t be surprised if all of us are muddled with mud when you get back.

3.      I am never silent. Even my silence isn’t silent.

4.      I am a nerve wracking nervous student. It is in the list of 20 things I hate and I am working on it. Hope to conquer the nervousness soon.

5.      I feel nausea while travelling. I wasn’t very fond of visiting places but recently I discovered that it isn’t that bad. I am beginning to love it and have already made a list of places I want to visit ***soon***.

6.      I have few regrets and made some blunder mistakes. The greatest one in a college is that I lost in a friendship. Have been dragging for real long and finally I am letting it go. I can’t change the past so I am not holding on it any longer. I forgive us for the little differences which created a greater gap between us.

7.      2015 has been a great start. Elatedly looking forward to end well. Have few stories to share and hope I can squeeze the time to write down.

All the bloggers have been recipient of this award, I won’t make another list but nominate all the fellow bloggers for this award. Keep writing and inspiring the people. Have a nice day.



6 comments:

  1. It's nice to know more things about yourself Cheki! You are right! You are Jolly and easy to be friends with. I'm glad that you are my friend :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha...thank you and I am blessed to have you as a friend and a mentor. Have a nice day. Have a nice day :D

      Delete
  2. Glad to know more about you ma'am Tshering, it would be great to be friends with you as per your No. 1. And No. 2 seems interesting. To answer your No. 7, we are always there to listen stories from you. Hope all is going well with sound in health. Regards from me. Do Great. Take Care. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yup your silent is the loudest noise. i cn hardly bear it :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Ugyen Tenzin. Have a nice day. @Tshering Delkar hahaha....i am better when I talk right. Hahaha

    ReplyDelete