READING something that is not WRITTEN

By Tshering Chekii - July 30, 2016

I want to read something that is not written. 
A piece that speaks out my emotions like pus 
oozing out of the wound (bad choice of comparison)
 or something I will feel like it hits perfectly on my 
soul, and it will clear all the fog of doubts before my 
eyes. Something that gives me an inner peace, 
soothing me with happiness, making my heart 
jump in joy with the revelation so profound. 
Something like an answer to my quest closing the 
gap between my curiosities and doubts. Something
which will lift me up higher to the ecstasy and 
speak higher volume of truth.  May be piece describing
the cause of my mood swings every hour or just a 
reminder to let me push myself further to meet the victory 
margin with the smile. Or something which tells me 
what is going on with my life, like a simple guide 
book to live my life.


And I must write that for myself. 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments