Sleep Unfriend Me _ I Chose to Write

By Tshering Chekii - June 29, 2014

I know I should be warmly tugged in the blanket and vaguely lost in the dream at this time but sleep is yet to knock on my eyes; past few months have been hell of time (that’s what I felt) draining every energy out of me. Nevertheless, every efforts paid me well wiping every tiredness and complains and giving a reason to work even harder.

I was physically exhausted, literally worn out and completely tested. I am blessed as many opportunities were showered to us and I am glad I have followed my instinct to accomplish those (though my laziness was constantly begging me to quit). At times I felt I couldn’t take anymore but I realized, unlike labeled capacity bottle, we human beings have ‘will oriented capacity’ which allows us to explore according to our willingness to the farthest and accommodate all and still have space for some more. The choice depend on us whether to confine ourselves in the presumed capacity or to explore all the possibilities.

“Grades are not primary things if you have really learned and understood something.” Sir Tshewang often used to remind us in Design Concrete Structure class but I would always remind myself that ‘marks are passport of life’. True to his words, learning doesn’t have to be necessarily graded or must be within the class. If learning is the cone of the life then understanding is a cream of the life. Never grade yourself with those reflected in black and white. First work with all your heart and grade your honesty and sincerity.

Am I getting little philosophical? Blame the rupturing of the accumulated excitement I have suppressed for a long time to go home or the apprehensiveness over the final compilation and submission of the work which is scheduled today :D 

I better sleep :)

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 comments